Legal Representation with Integrity
Meet Roberto A. Bihar, PLLC
In January 2009, Roberto A. Bihar began his legal career as a law clerk for the Honorable Joseph G. Fabrizio. Through Judge Fabrizio, he learned and grew as a legal professional. He graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Law School cum laude in 2012, passed the bar exam, and joined Karlstrom Cooney, LLP as an associate attorney. Today, Mr. Bihar provides counsel in criminal defense, license restoration, traffic offenses, and probate law.
In addition to working doggedly on his clients’ behalf, Mr. Bihar receives appointments from the Oakland County probate court and acts as a public defender for the 52/2 District Court and the 52/1 District Court.
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Mr. Bihar is fluent in Spanish and provides legal counsel for Spanish-speaking clients in their native tongue.
- Madonna University – Bachelor of Arts, Spanish, 1999
- Madonna University – Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, 1999
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Juris Doctor, 2012
- 52/2 District Court – Law Clerk, 2009-2012
- Karlstrom Cooney, LLP – Attorney, 2013-2014
- Bagley & Langan, PLLC – Of Counsel, 2013- present
- Roberto A. Bihar, PLLC – Owner, 2014-present
- Knights of Columbus Council #13600 – 3rd Degree Knight, 2014-2017
- Knights of Columbus Council – 4th Degree Knight, 2017-present
What Do My Clients Say?
6557 Highland Road A
Waterford Township, MI 48327